We all wake up early in the morning with the good intention to go for a jog or head to the gym. Then the temptation of hitting the snooze button for an extra 5 minute nap occurs. Do you really fall asleep again? 😀
Tips to motivate you to get out of bed:
- Prepare your exercise clothes – Take your clothes out & place them next to your bed.
- Plan your training – Decide the night before what you’ll be training the following day.
- Start a routine – Select a suitable time & aim to train the same time each day.
- Pair up – Commit to training with a partner. Their will be less chance of putting off training.
- Turn on the lights – The brain associate light = Daytime. If the alarm goes off switch on your bedside lamp.
Instead of pressing the snooze button.
Okay ready, GET UP & GO!