One of my varies posts about Futurlife nutritional food. This nutrient packed cereal is a quick and easy alternative to something like
flour. I specifically used the Futurelife High Protein instead of the Original cereal. This version of Futurelife contains 30 grams of protein per 100 gram. The protein is a blend of Whey, Soya Isolate and Caseinate.
Woke up one Sunday morning, craving something sweet. Protein flapjacks was the perfect solution for a weekend breakfast treat. :p
- 1 x 315ml Woolworths Liquid Egg whites
- 1 cup x Futurelifeza High Protein cereal
- 1 tspn x Cinnamon
- 2 x Sweetners
- Raw Sugar-free Peanut Butter
- Mix Futurelife High Protein, cinnamon and sweetner together in a bowl.
- Pour dry ingredients in a blender. Add Woolworths Liquid Egg Whites & blend together until a smooth.
- Heat a pan on the stove & use a soup spoon to scoop even amounts in the pan.
- Fry on one side for about 1 minute before turning it over.
Tip: Serve with Raw Sugar-free Peanut butter or Almond butter as preferred. Be creative and make use of fresh fruit as extra toppings.